Odd and cruel as it is, Picasso’s Guernica, which was based on the ruined city Guernica after Nazi’s bombardment, shocks you visually and politically. Inspired by Picasso’s painting concept, our UIN designer made a bold adoption of it to demonstrate our opposition against war and advocate justice, both politically and artistically..
The painting adopted colors of pure black, white and grey, together with the horses howling in pain and the dying people lying on the ground with crippled bodies, to unveil the catastrophe caused by the fascist war. Misery and suffering, however, aren’t the theme of it, but truth and justice. A bright and big eye was painted on the top of the whole painting, like God’s gaze, to display the condemnation of Nazi. Nazi is nowhere, but our pursuit for justice and democracy is ever-lasting. Our UIN shoes hope to take the lead to express an attitude—opposition to dictatorship and advocacy of peace and democracy.
- Upper:Canvas / Heel Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for wearing with any attire;
- SOFT INNER - Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
For couple shoes, please visit product below: